Monday, October 5, 2009

End of 1st session...Beginning of Week 7 WOO HOO!!!!

OK. OK. OK It's time to do it again! I got a little discouraged in the 1st 6 weeks because I didn't see the drastic weight loss some others have seen. But nontheless at the final weigh in on Saturday I lost 7 lbs and I know my times improved on the 1/4 mile and the # of situps and push ups improved. I am very proud of myself.

Now it's time.... time to make that change. Goal: 12 lbs this 6 weeks! Yep I want to get a 12 lb certificate. No quitting, no cheating, no breaks! I'm gonna do it! I feel so much better after these 1st 6 weeks that I know if I continue to push I can make it happen. Hopefully my body feels the same way as my head and my heart... motivated! :o)

I've decided to do the evening session on Monday and Tuesday and morning on Wednesday since I have resumed evening classses. And of course I'll be there on Saturday mornings!

Let's do it!!!!!

N. Whitehead

No comments:

Post a Comment