Friday, October 2, 2009
Week 5... He noticed!
The other day it was raining as me and my boyfriend were on our way to the grocery store. We had to park quite a distance from the store. I hopped out the car and bolted into the store as not to get drenched in the process. What seemed like forever had gone by when my boyfriend joins me in the store. He had this look on his face like he'd just seen a superhero. LMBO. He said, "I've never seen you move that fast. I must say, that Yardie has done great things". Since then he has been preaching the Yardie program to anyone who will listen as if he was in the program. That to me is the highest praise coming from someone who is a gym rat and has fitness on the brain 24/7. He notices the changes and applauds the dedication... and that's both a motivation and an inspiration to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment