Monday, October 12, 2009

Six Weeks Down...Six to go...

I completed my first six weeks of Yardie Fitness Boot Camp. It didn't go without out incident but I made it and came out 9 inches slimmer but only 3.8 pounds lighter. I much toner than I was when I started...but I don't think that was measured but I noticed and so has others. I'm excited and disappointed at the same time.

During this 6 weeks I saw my weight fluctuate greatly and I'm not really sure why. Could it be that piece of chocolate I ate a few times during the six weeks? Or could it be not pushing myself harder during the boot camp workouts? Could it be that I didn't consistently workout on the 2 days off? Am I not buring enough calories and not balancing my meals? All of these questions deserve valid answers but not too much analysis. I'm moving on because its now time for the next 6 weeks.

My plan for the next 6 weeks is to increase my calories out through exercises and mobility. I am taking every opportunity to increase the amount of planned and unplanned exercises during the week. One example of this is that I joined a kick-ball league and we are 3 and 4 and its so much fun. Also, I have encouraged a few ladies at one my clients to walk with me in the evenings. They all accepted my invitation and we've started walking on Tuesday and Wednesday - the days I'm at their offices. Its going well, we walk the streets of downtown Norcross for one hour. One of the girls has asked that we increase our time by adding some strength training with weights and mats.

It is true healthy living can be contagious.

No comments:

Post a Comment