I have completed my six weeks with Yardie Fitness and I am so proud that I was able to make it through. I completed my fitness test Friday, since I was going to be out of town for the week. From 6 weeks ago I could not do one push up or a sit up, far less run up a hill. My results showed an improvement in my time and ability to do push ups and sit ups.
The added bonus was I have achieved the most weight loss in these first 6 weeks with Yardie Fitness than I have in all my efforts on my own. Wow, support from my fellow team mates, my instructors and determination helped me loose 23lbs. I am happy. The lessons I have learned are vital to my journey to a healthier happier me. Thank you Yardie Fitness for this opportunity. I can't wait for my next 6 weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment