Monday, September 14, 2009
3 Weeks Down...
Another interesting week at "NOT" al-Qaeda boot camp. I said I was going to stop calling al-Qaeda b/c of the marked improvement I've seen in my stamina. After coming off 9 lbs in 2 weeks, I think I started smelling myself a bit b/c I became absolutely 100% obsessed with weighing myself. In the middle of the week, I had a bit of a panic b/c my scale was saying I'd gained like 5 lbs in 4 days. I was following my food log, down in my sodium, and even doing that dreadful homework, but yet the scale was saying I'd gained. I became seriously insane and started weighing myself I think almost everytime I went in my bathroom. I was becoming crazy so I immediately shot off a "Distress Alert" email to the Stone Mountain fitness team b/c I was seriously ready to go on a 3 day fast. Luckily, JQ calmed my mostly irrational fears. Did anyone else know that your weight fluctuates during the day? I sure as heck didn't. I was two seconds away from a sea-salt flush. That's just how crazy I'd gotten. Fortunately, after weigh-in, I didn't gain, but I didn't even lose a whole pound. That was a little blow. But this is a new week, and I get to make better choices this week than I made last week. But seriously...4 doggone laps next week?!?!?! O-M-G! I'd lie and say I'm ready for it, but the truth is I'm going to pray thru it (w/ Jay-Z blasting in my ears).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment