Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Week #2 a little disappointing

I thought week two was going great, I noticed progress from week number one. There were activities which I struggled with during week number one which was less of a struggle on week number two. Don't misunderstand, the activities were very much challenging, however; I didn't feel like I was going to die afterwards... I felt like I had been hit by a car, but nothing fatal, lol.

I was very optimistic about week number two, I felt I was putting in the work and my results would show it, but they didn't. When I weighed in on Saturday I had gain 5lbs and I was pissed, I felt like my efforts were in vain. As we were working out Saturday, I was disappointed and upset and my emotions were all over the place. I was trying to stay focused, but one particular exercise was getting the best of me; I felt the tears forming in the corner of my eyes, but I refused to cry. I kept telling myself that I could do it and the only way to change the situation was to keep working. I allowed myself to be sad for all of one day and then I decided I must stay focus and continue to give it my all.

Yes, I am on punishment, but it's only to make me better... or at least that's what they tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment