Friday, September 11, 2009

Week 3- I hate hills

Week 3 (9/6 – 9/12)—
I hate hills. More specifically, I hate running up hills. Even more, I hate having to run a good distance to GET to the hill, then having to run up the hill, too. But, we incorporated the resistance bands into our workout. That was hard, but better than tons of mountain climbers and push ups and extra running.

After my evening workouts on Monday and Tuesday, I felt little yearning to eat after I came home, which surprised me. If this keeps up, I may certainly loose a bunch of weight. Though, my body tends to adapt quickly to changes in exercise routine and eating habits. It would still probably be stubborn about losing weight since my metabolism may slow because I didn’t eat after bootcamp. But, part of the reason I got so dang large in the first place was a lifetime of eating when I wasn’t really hungry. Such conflict!!


Wednesday, Sept. 9—well, the trend is over. I had a hearty appetite after bootcamp!

No comments:

Post a Comment