
I am on my second week with Yardie Fitness Boot Camp. This journey is not what I thought it would be. I thought it to be impossible since I have failed so many times to loose the weight over the years. Doing this boot camp, is changing my negative point of view about my own strength.
Well, let me say that the mountain climbers are so hard for me, but I keep thinking "it will get easier." I have to keep telling myself, that I can make it through. I have a goal, and I want to attain it. They change it up every time we meet, which keeps me on my toes, never know what to expect.
This week was a short one for me, Thursday I got sick and missed my Saturday weigh in, exactly what I did not want. Tuesday is a day away.......... on to week 3.
By the way the pic is my goal, to fit
into that costume by February 2010.
No comments:
Post a Comment