Monday, September 14, 2009
AP: Week 2
Who goes on VACA during the second week of boot camp??? ME. Why would I do that to myself??? Last minute surprise by my boyfriend. So sweet... but so scary. I know I'm not in the mindset to plan my meals when eating in restaurants while on vacation. I know I'm not disciplined enough to workout HARD like I know I should and need to. So what is the scale going to say when I weigh in again. We'll it said I lost 3lbs... Truth be told I lost 5... I put my nose to the grind when I realized I gained 2 while at the beach. I'll tell you what kept me from gaining back the whole 7 I had lost initially... it was the fact that I had lost 7 lbs in two weeks!. I felt a lot better about myself going to beach without that 7lbs. I looked better (not my best) but better. I felt better... and I treated myself better. Although I wanted to let go and go for broke at the restaurants... I kept thinking of what I had done thus far and the effort and reward I'd already experienced... I ordered a fat free, sugar free frozen yogurt, walked several miles a day, did all my ab homework and even woke up before 8am on Saturday so I could workout when the rest of my "Yardies" would be working out. I was proud of myself. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment