I want to say week number three was the most challenging week EVER, but that's what I think every week then the workout supersedes the previous week. This week I had to tap into my inner strength, I was challenged to the point where I just wanted to say to the hell with it and just give up, but I am a fighter so I could not quit. The workouts were intense; the hill was not my friend and my knees were now hurting. I learned to tap into my inner strength and work through the pain.
Oh I forgot to mention extra credit work, all I can say is I never want to be on punishment again. Suicides including a hill was cruel and unusual punishment, but guess what I survived. I was running during one exercise and I hit the grown HARD, there was no sympathy given.. If you are okay you, get back up and FINISH it. When I was in the moment I was like wth, but now it's metaphoric for this process. You are going to fall down, have bad moments and disappointments, but you get back up and FINISH it!
Results are not given they are earn; I'm focus and going after mines!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment