OK, this has been a very trying week for me. First lets discuss the hill..can we say fall out going up or fall down coming down. This hill thing is/was tough for me as I'm not use to doing hills, not to mention I dont even like hills, BUT after going for a day or two on top of not feeling well my body started saying "OK we can do this, dont let being sick stop you" I got through it with the help of some vets cheering, "come on cee cee, keep going cee, you can do it cee cee, good job cee cee" and especially the advisors. They are excellent about getting on you when they even think you look like you want to stop. Got to love it. Now what I dont like is when the late comers arrive right after I get to my mat and my legs, arms everything is hurting and just when I'm about to sit down or catch a quick breath.....DANG!! again, you mean run up the hill 2 mo times...dis sum %*&#^&@@*^*!!! LOL But it the extra cant do nothing but help, is how I have to look at it in order not to quit at that moment.
Secondly, the scale seems to be at a standstill for me this week, so for week 4, I GOT to go harder. I need for these 20 pounds to come on off and quit playing. Pushing harder on my off days is going to be a task but I'm going to do it. I challenge myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYeah those hills are something special; I had to breakdown and get some muscle rubs! Not only are the vets and advisors great, the newbies such as yourself are great as well! Week three was tough for all of us, but we got week number four; Let's get it!
ReplyDeleteGirl yes. You are doing an extremely good job we got to keep each other motivated especially with the push of Kay, even though she disowned us this 3rd week..lol
ReplyDelete