Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Week 3 Holiday Week

Sunday - 9/6/09
Yesterday was pretty intense. All week I am going to have extra work because I didn't lose the weight and on top of that my cycle still hasn't shown up! Argh! tomorrow is Labor day so we don't have bootcamp in the morning. I am trying to decide if I am going to do the evening class or Thursday morning. We'll see....

Monday - 9/7/09
OK. I decided to do the evening class today. It was pretty doggone hot out there but I got through it, special treat and all (suicides and more running). I should have some pretty sexy legs after this is all over. Woo Hoo! 2 pounds here I come! My husband came to watch me today.... still waiting on that complement from him.... You've definitely got to do this for yourself because when the complements don't come you feel deflated. I'm a little deflated but will work through this too....... Deflation causes you to NEED to talk to someone. I broke down and told my mom I was doing bootcamp. She was very encouraging.

Tuesday - 9/8/09
Great workout today. Even with the extra stuff I feel OK. My stomach and arms are killing me but I kn ow that all the areas that hurt are the ones that will be transformed. I should have some Angela Bassett arms after today. I can't wait for the after pic! I hope to SEE a difference in the picture. It was a pretty intense day emotionally as well. Mother nature finally showed up and released a flood of emotions. And I messed up my busienss meeting scheduling and will miss the morning workout tomorrow. Montgomery, AL here I come.... I can't get off track. I'll try to go in the evening if I gaet back in town in time.

Wednesday - 9/9/09
The drive to Alabama was exhausting. Who would think just sitting in a car driving would tire you out. I'll go to bootcamp in the morning. Another emotionally taxing day..... The workout tomorrow should help, I hope.

N. Whitehead

No comments:

Post a Comment