Monday, September 21, 2009

Weeks 1 & 2 of Boot Camp - Carole

I started Yardie Fitness Boot Camp on August 22, 2009 when I started out I had no strength in my legs. I couldn't walk or run a good mile without my legs getting so tired an painful. We started to run 1st thing on camp days and then we exercise straight. My right calf was hurting me so bad I taught I had to stretch it some more each day. I stretched and I stretch but when it came down to the end of my first week, that Friday I was in so much pain that my husband wanted to take me to the hospital, but I refuse to go. So on our first weigh in I stretch again and then I ran my lap and that was it, couldn't exercise for the rest of the day. I actually didn't tell my trainer how bad it was that evening because I know she would have told me to rest that day.
But this is just to show you how addictive to exercise you can get. When I felt my self feeling so uplift with so much energy after I started this class I was like wow, how amazing. I can now run a 1/4 of a mile and still exercise right after which I couldn't have done, I started eating 6 small meal a day which was impossible for me. So don't ever say you CAN''T that is not a word. You can do anything if you put your mind to it..

-Carole

Week2

Well here it is the end of my second week at the boot camp and if anyone would have told me I would still be running and exercising still, I would call them a liar. After I messed up my leg in the first week and still went back the second week where I had woman issues and completed my second week I was like ok I can do this. I enjoy the challenge and the exercise I never taught I would have been doing. Looking forward to my third week.

-Carole

No comments:

Post a Comment