How quickly time passes, week five is gone already. I have not gained or lost any weight since the last weigh in, but I know it was probably due to my low calorie intake the past week. I still have a hard time eating on time and as often as I need to.
This week I am making a concerted effort to loose at least 5 more pounds, my goal is to loose 20lbs this first six week session. The work outs are still challenging for me, but my endurance and strength has come a long way from week one to week five. That I am grateful for. Everyone around me has seen the change in my body, I can feel it in my clothes and my skin looks better. Monday is the beginning of the sixth week, I look forward to breaking a sweat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment