First week of boot camp
I received the call from Portia asking if I was still interested in participating and if so to show up the following day ready to workout. I was really excited and called some family and friends to share my news. I had no idea what to expect but I knew it would be a lot of hard work. The first day felt like a slow suicide to me. All kind of things were going through my mind like why did you sign up for this, they must be crazy if they think I can do that and this will be my last day coming were just a few. However, before I left the field that day those thoughts were changed to I think I can do this and let’s see how tomorrow goes. It has been an exciting first week for me even though the drills are a challenge but I continue to focus on the end result which is becoming a healthier person.
Kim Lopez
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment