Sept. 9
Ok, we're planking so long my wrist feel as if they'll pop any minute. While planking, as your name is called you have to sprint the hill. And what a hill it is. I thought i was going to fall all the down. Just when I thought it was over, those of us that didn't lose the week before had to continue running the hills until. Ok, I'm cool with that. But when everyone else stopped, guess who had to keep going? ME! WHY? All because i had a fat free cookie and some reduced fat ice cream!!! I was still within my calories and sodium for the day. Still. it's all good. All I know is I've gone down a jean size and a shirt size! My scale has me down 10 pounds. Can't wait to see what the Yardie scale has to say. Hmmmmmmm?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment