Well I miss my 3rd week due the Flu and Strep throat.
Well I return on Monday the 14Th ready for week 4 and to make up for week 3. Well I took my time and ran my 1/4 mile, but when it came to doing my other exercise omg I taught my arms was going to fall off. I taught I was doing good until i heard " come on Carole you have to make up". OK, all I did was take a 2 second break and my trainers were on me like white as rice.
Then comes Wednesday with this hard down pour I was on my way to boot camp but turn around and went back home. I told myself there is no way I can get wet today I cannot deal with getting the flu again.
Thursday is here and still raining, but I can't do this again so I stop to the Family Dollar and got me a Pancho cause I was going to class today. When I got there I did my thing ,but lord knows my arm exercise were killing me. But I refuse to give up.
Saturday was good. I weighed and was surprise of my weight, (WOW) so that inspired me a lot. The exercise was intense but I dealt with it. We had to partner up and that was good because I had a Vet and she push me and push me and I was very please.
I'm still having trouble with my food log can't seem to hit those percentage but I'm going to make it .
Looking forward to week 5.
Carlos and Tonya thanks for the encouragement.
Carole
Monday, September 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment