Monday, September 14, 2009

AP: Week 3

Duck walks... I have never seen a duck walk like that and I know why... THAT MESS HURTS. My legs are no longer in my control. I can't walk up or down stairs... BUT I will tell you this, I did each and everyone of those stupid walks of a duck and the pride I feel about THAT out weighs the pain I feel in every inch of my thighs... sort of.

What I learned today from Arianna was that I need to keep working my legs out in order to make the pain subside. Gimme some mo', gimme some mo'!

I see changes in my physique after just three weeks. Its amazing what can result from focus, effort and hard work. If I never joined Yardie... where would I be? Fighting with the scale while eating whatever...whenever. It wasn't working. I needed this focus. I can't wait to see what the next three weeks will bring.

We're half way through and I'm at 83% of my goal... I'm raising my goal...

No comments:

Post a Comment