Monday, September 14, 2009

Week 3

First I must say I'm proud of myself for sticking thru another week. My Stone Mt group has been wonderful and very supportive. Sodium is down (finally) but still looking for creative ways to eat different items. The workouts kick my butt (Thanks Matalyn and Janine) and sometimes when I'm doing them I'm thinking too myself ("what the heck (maybe not saying heck:) have I gotten myself into. However, after the workout I feel sooo good. I sleep well thru the night and feel a since of accomplishment. I was disappointed in my weight loss this week (didn't gain but still been working hard) but my fat went down and it was nice for Matalyn and Janine to say you can tell I'm losing inches. I was having a hard morning on Sat but their encouragement and the encouragement of the group got me thru it. It's amazing to see all of us getting stronger and pushing each other to be the best we can be! Looking forward to week 4 (am I really saying that hahahha)

No comments:

Post a Comment