Week 2 (8/30 – 9/5)—
Monday, Aug. 31—I got completely yelled at for eating out for my birthday. Uuuugh. And why are even the seemingly healthy choices at restaurants so overloaded with sodium?! My salmon, broccoli, and side salad from O’Charley’s had almost 1000 mg of sodium (and that’s without eating all of it!!) It’s a wonder the vast majority of Americans don’t have high blood pressure.
Sat., Sept. 5— I changed to evenings at Piedmont, though this is my very first session at this location. And of course, we start out by running around the big lawn—a MUCH farther distance than running around the track at Stn Mountain. But, on the bright side, I lost 5 pounds since last Saturday. At least, that’s what the scale said. It’s a different scale, and I have never in my life lost that much weight in one week. I think I’m dehydrated. Which puts more pressure on me to be 173 lbs on the 12th or else I’ll have extra treats after the workouts the week after. . . . . . .
Friday, September 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment