This is week 2 going into week 3 and I feel like my heart gone jump out my chest. Not half as bad as the 1st week because I am so not use to running. Not even a little bit. Between those bicycles and and those down - out- leaps, OMG my thighs hurt. Oh and lets not forget about holding the weights and running. However, as much complaining and lip poke outs that I do I was extremely excited and proud of me that 10-12 lbs was dropped from my body the 1st week BUT I gained a lb the 2nd week. Yep, I am in for some treats this week. I'm not looking forward to it since the fear of the bands and the hill has been put in my mind. Lawd knows imma need him more than ever this week.
One challenge I continually run into is my breathing technique. I do notice that it has gotten better since the 1st day I started and I know it wont happen over night but I just want to stop panting like a banchee after runing about 2 feet. lol
Week 3 will be better....Let's get it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment