Could it be that my body has gone into shock? Shock from exerting too much physical effort running, jumping, crawling, lifting weights...could it be shock? Well something happened. I thought it was just a bought of seasonal allergies but it turned out to be a full blown cold and stomach virus.
I missed the second week of Yardie AM @ Douglas park due to illness. I wasn't able to participate in the first Saturday workout nor any of the following week day sessions. I created a new quick weightloss plan that I would recommend to anyone. Organic apple juice and Chicken broth veggie soup w/noddles. This meal plan was simple and the only thing my body did not reject for the week. It also made doing the food log much simpler.
Being sick not only causes me to miss four sesssions it also caused me to fall behind on my fitness goals and I've gone from running one lap without stopping, skipped the 2 lap round and now I've jumped up to 3 laps - no fair, right. I guess there really is no "I" in Team...GO Southside AM Yardie!
I hope to be back on the saddle and moving ahead soon.
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment