Week 2
Yardie Bootcamp
NiTara Whitehead
Monday 8/31/09
Week 2 and I’m ready! I’m motivated by the 4 pounds I lost last week. They told us to not get too excited over it and mess up this week soooooo here I go! The workout today was great although I left my weights at home and had a “special treat”. NOT FUN! I think my cycle is coming but I’m going to work through the cravings.
Tuesday 9/1/09
Still feeling great! The workouts are definitely more intense but I think I am doing good. Succumbed to PMS. CRAP! I don’t know how I am going to lose the weight this week.
Wednesday 9/2/09
Sweet cravings out of this world. Today Janine said I need to do more cardio before Saturday. I am so tired and just feel Blah….
Thursday and Friday 9/3 and 9/4
I had a hard time eating all the meals necessary on these days. I took more naps than I’;ve taken in a month. And I had a piece of chocolate today. I am so upset with myself. All the sweating I have done and hard work. I really need to lose the weight but my home scale is playing tricks with me. It is up 1 pound! My mom complemented me today: Looks like you're on a diet or something... are you losing weight?" I haven't told her I am doing bootcamp. I want her to notice it on her own and not bug me everyday :o)
Saturday 9/5/09
I was late today by about 15 minutes. I really thought it started at 8:30…. It was weigh in day and I was already skeptical but hoping by some miracle I had lost some weight. No miracle today! OMG I actually gained 1 pound! I wanted to cry. My clothes felt a little looser and overall I actually think I look better but I gained a pound. I want to blame it on mother nature. It has to be a contributing factor in addition to that damn reeses cup! I will have “special treats” all week now. I’m ready. I can’t be out here doing all this work and not getting results. Week 3 I’m going to do better.
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment