Monday, September 28, 2009

WEEK 5 - WOOT WOOT

Well, this week was tough but doable. I am sooo excited that I have made half the weight I wanted to lose initially. Week 5 and 15lbs down. Hopefully, I'l lose just a few more lbs before the next session start so that I can go over my goal weight loss. Before I started bootcamp, running was not an option in my workout plan and eating right, HA such a funny. But now I almost feel obsessed with eating the right foods. Dont get me wrong, it is still a task to stay up on my percentages and caloric intake but in time I will perfect it. Now the aera I am most proud of myself in is my endurance. WOW is all I have to say. Running the longer laps, I still am having a hard time with, but those hills I believe I have tackled them enough to almost say I got this.

I just want to give a shot out to my "Extra Credit Treat" partna dem. Clearly I cant seem to ever get out of this circle, until this last weigh in. Those treats are the truth..OMG. They definitely help.

Week 6.....WOOOSAHHH

No comments:

Post a Comment