Saturday, September 19, 2009
Week 4
Week 4.....boy have a lot to say about week 4. First off, didn't think I would ever actually enjoy working out in the rain G I Jane style...but Wed proved that I had it in me. The whole St Mountain group worked out hard in the rain and didn't want to stop even when it started thundering outside. Hate to say it, it felt great!!!! I finally lost my weight this week (thanks for the "special treat" wait did I just say that. It's amazing how a little motivation and the strenght of my other members helped me thru the week...you don't want to let them down but you don't want to let yourself down either. I feel myself getting stronger and my jeans getting baggier...not a bad thing. :) This is a lifestyle change and it feels good. Thanks to Yardie Fitness and the other members and oh the fitness coaches (even though you know i'm mad at you Matalyn and Janine...hahhahaha just playing. Looking forward to week 5 as I'll be traveling and will have to make some good eating choices.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment