Sunday, September 20, 2009

Week 4--- Ugh

RAIN RAIN RAIN...Yes we almost melted but we made it through 20 mins of flooding. Its one thing to sweat and keep working out, but when your clothes are drenched with water and your thighs are already 40lb weights each BOY is it tough. The actual workout wasnt so bad but it was the rain--no complaints...WE DID THAT!! For the past 2 weeks I have not met my 2lbs and its been quite discouraging. I'm trying not to allow it to deter me from doing what I have to do or fall off but it really does suck. I have to get it together for these last 2 weeks because I would so like to lose 15-20lbs realistically I will settle for 10 though, hurt elbow and all.

Today Tammie did her thig in the kitchen for the cooking seminar. OMG all the food was delicious especially the fruit salsa and chips and the Chicken tortilla salad. I can now change up and add to my food logs. The most challenging thing is breakfast and something quick and easy. I would highly recommend this seminar to anyone that hasn't taken it, espeially if you are having trouble with the percentages on your food log. The chicken fingers...Oh yea, that is definitely my new thing.

I look forward to a much better week 5. And I AM going to make my 2lbs, atleast...Scratch that, WE ARE. Lets get it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment