Saturday, September 19, 2009
End of week 4
This week has had me stressing! Monday i checked out my before pictures. I just sat there and cried. I could not believe how i looked. First of all, I don't photograph well anyway. But to look at my face, I look old and just plain fat all over. So, that put me in a different state of mind. I've been up every morning in the gym doing cardio for two hours and still doing boot camp in the evening. I am more determined than ever to "get my sexy back". I didn't lose what i wanted to this week but i figure it will show next week. My goal for this 6 weeks is to loose at least 15 lbs. I'm down 12 lbs. now. With two weeks to go, i only pray my body doesn't start to plateau. I hope to go beyond that 15 lb. goal. I feel good. I'm not hurting anymore. Well, at least my legs don't hurt. My shoulders are catching hell now that we're working shoulders and arms. I can deal with that. Looking forward to a great week 5.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment