Sunday, September 13, 2009

Week 3
NC

Week three was much better for my body. Not as much pain, no constant aching, and my endurance to run and sprint has increased. After I missed last Saturday weigh in, I was worried when I went back to boot camp on Monday, that I would not have been able to perform. I felt weak. I surprised myself. I think I did pretty good. They added in some hills, more laps and sprints. I thought I would fall out, but I didn't. I can say now, which I would never have said before, so in a whisper I will say........" I am actually enjoying exercising." Who would of thought. The best news for me was when I weighed in this Saturday. The scale said I lost 10 lbs. Such an overwhelming feeling of accomplishment came over me. I could not help but smile. Saturday's workout was hard, but you know what, those results I got, gave me the extra energy I needed to finish. My goal is being realized, slowly but surely. What a blessed opportunity I have been given. On to week 4

No comments:

Post a Comment