Monday, September 7, 2009

Week 2: How does that happen?

Week #2
Monday August 31, 2009
OK I arrived with only 6 minutes to get my stuff ready. I had a long day at work and it showed. It was a hard boot camp day but I made it thru. Today we had to run our TWO laps around the track after the session. I did it, I didn’t think I would make it but I did I told myself NOT to stop and I didn’t! My food log was good, I tried the new recipe from Sunday, the salmon & the Jerk Yardie burger for dinner, YUMMY! My husband said: it doesn’t taste like Jerk…MEN! Now if I would have put too much Jerk seasoning he would have complained it was TOO spicy, oh well. More new foods later on this week, I will keep you posted. So I do my homework every night and NOW we do our homework in boot camp, well I guess I am getting a double dose. We will see how Tuesday goes.

Tuesday September 1, 2009
OK Today was better than yesterday. My food log was pretty good yesterday, Today, I was rushing home and didn’t get to eat my dinner like I wanted to. It was a little crisp outside for boot camp and I had on a tank top. We did a few new things but as long as we stayed away from that crab walk I was fine…If I never see another c rab walk or Crab again, I will be happy! I don’t know why I can’t do those, other than my hip/lower back pain, it’s not too bad, but for me they should be called TURTLE walk!


Wednesday September 2, 2009
Guess what we had to do today????
CRAB WALK,…WOW, she must have heard me. NOW today, I got thru them going down the field, and then she told us to CRAB WALK BACK, WOW are you SERIOUS! So once we finished those I think we have to do frog leaps or before that. Anyway, we def worked are triceps and our legs. Doing my homework I’m getting better with holding my push up position but the sit ups are still a bit challenging for me. My food log today, I had WAY to many carbs, so I have to figure this thing out, so that I’m not eating too may


Thursday September 3, 2009
My left quad is killing me. Talk about pain…I stretched most of the night last night and while I was sleeping is cramped up on me…NOW that was pain…Today I’m doing better I have on heels, still trying to be cute I have a little limp, I call it my boot camp swagger. LOL

Can’t wait for Saturday, we get or resistance bands so that we begin resistance training Monday and Three laps. I can’t believe it’s been two weeks already time flies.

Today I am going to just stick with my homework and sit in the whirlpool bath and then do cardio on Friday, so that my leg is ready for all the Surprises I will have waiting for me on Saturday.

Saturday September 4, 2009.
OK So I weigh in and I GAINED a pound. How does that happen, I’m back where I started. I know I didn’t have a great week, but I didn’t think I would gain. Man, I see that I really must pay attention to what I eat. I was sick Thursday, Friday and Saturday. I received an F on my food log for Thursday, I only had 838 calories. OK I can’t loose weight like that either. It was a down day, but I have tp pull myself up and go back at it. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment